Resume Writer Darwin

Are you looking for a Resume Writer in Darwin?

Get your new resume for only $99. Australian Resume Writer. Fast, Experienced and Professional. 



What my clients say:

Dear Nicole,

I just thought I’d send you an email to let you know I have received a job interview from my new resume you created! What is even more incredible is that I applied for this exact same position 6 months ago with my old resume and I was rejected. In this 6 month period, I have not added anything new to my resume, all that has changed is you rewriting it. It just goes to show how important a well-written resume is. Thank you so much!
Kind Regards,
Harriet


Thank you so much for my resume Nicole. I have received my first call back already, however I am in New Zealand on vacation. But can not wait to pursue my dream job and get out on real estate property management. :) Lani


I applied for a job and even though I haven’t finished my qualification yet I managed to get an interview...first job applied for in 10 years and got an interview right away thanks to my resume :)) Dani


Hi Nicole, 
You recently provided a CV and cover letter for me. I just wanted to say a big thank you! I had been trying to move industries for some time with out luck. As soon as I started using the new resume and cover letter it had an immediate effect. I was able to gain much interest and landed a job outside my industry which was the goal. The resume and cover letter played a massive part in landing the new job. It created a professional image (that I had to live up to... haaa) that set the tone for me in proving myself.
Cheers
Chris







Hi There, 

My name is Nicole Coggan and I've been writing resumes and selection criteria for people in Darwin since I worked for Darwin Skills Development Scheme, back in 2007. I've been out on my own, working with private clients since 2012 and I have a fast and easy order process when it comes to helping you get the resume, cover letter or selection criteria you need. My resume service is $99 or $149 for a resume and cover letter. Selection Criteria is usually $149 but if you email the criteria you need over, I can give you a complete quote. I'm the preferred supplier for several recruitment agencies so you know that your resume will meet quality standards. 

My resume order process is three simple steps:

1. Call me on 0439160982 or send me an email at nic@nicolecogganresumes.com with a copy of your old resume.

2. I will call you (or email if that's preferred) to get the rest of the information I need.

3. I will send you over a draft version of your new resume, you let me know any changes you need and I'll send you the final.

I'm confident that I offer the absolute best value for money when it comes to getting a new resume. I also have samples available on my website so you can see the sort of work I do before you order. I'd love to help you with your new resume so give me a call, send me an email or visit my website to get your free sample here. 

I look forward to working with you.







Comments

  1. This article content is really unique and amazing.This article really helpful and explained very well.So i am really thankful to you for sharing keep it up.

    Best Graphic Designing Services in Dubai
    Best CV Writing Services in Dubai
    Social Media Marketing Agency in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  2. A professional and clean website is of utmost importance for the business to raise new heights in the online realm. We as one of the best website design agency in Dubai, we build SEO friendly, mobile responsive websites that fit your requirement, and are cost-effective along with providing the following benefits. Our website design services focus on the nature of your business and various other factors needed to build an effective online presence. We offer web design services that are fluid, flawless and clearly convey your intended business objectives.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nurse Selection Criteria Help and Examples

Selection Criteria Example, Cultivates Productive Working Relationships

Personal Drive and Integrity Selection Criteria Example