Selection Criteria Example, Cultivates Productive Working Relationships

Do you need help writing your selection criteria? Let us do it for you. We offer and affordable and quality service at a great price. Contact us on 0439160982 or visit us at www.nicolejessicacoggan.com

Selection Criteria 4 – Cultivates productive working relationships.

This criterion includes the ability to:

 - Establish a positive working relationship with team members in order to provide effective support and training

 - Liaise and work closely with other teams to ensure a holistic service is provided for our mutual customers

I currently build productive relationships with my large team of 29 staff members, not including other working relationships with Social Workers, Centrelink and Job Provider Services such as Jobfind and ITEC. In order to build these relationships I facilitate a cooperative attitude, seek advice from others when required, model integrity, share information and place great value on the diversity of opinion such a large team engages. I participate in team meeting on a fortnightly basis and I am an active contributor who puts forward new ideas and will speak up if something needs improving.  For example I have recently placed an emphasis on staff requesting the right document from customers in order to improve the teams timeliness in processing claims. This has resulted in quicker processing times for claims and a more efficient, quality service for customers.

When working with “outside teams” such as social workers, employment agencies and other government divisions I work to build interagency relationships and partnerships. I’m innovative when it comes to networking and my goal is to provide excellent customer service which means I do not attribute blame to other team members when things go wrong. I seek out and respect expert opinions and I take a long term view of relationship development. I believe that this approach results in servicing the customers according to their individual needs and meets out departments quality standards. For example; consulting with a Social Worker prior to enforcing a “non-payment period” ensures we have taken all the individuals emotional needs and circumstances into consideration.

How does 80+ Winning Selection Criteria Examples Sound? What about a set of do it yourself 'fill in the blank' criteria templates? With our Selection Criteria Package - you can put together your new selection criteria in 30 minutes or less. It's the only selection criteria resource you need and will save your hours of time on your applications. Learn More Here.

Comments

  1. Hey I’m Martin Reed,if you are ready to get a loan contact.Mr Benjamin via email: 247officedept@gmail.com ,WhatsApp:+1 989-394-3740 I’m giving credit to his Service .They grant me the sum 2,000,000.00 Euro. within 5 working days.Mr Benjamin work with  group investors into pure loan and debt financing at the  low ROI to pay off your bills or buy a home Or Increase your Business. please I advise everyone out there who are in need of loan and can be reliable, trusted and capable of repaying back at the due time of funds.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nurse Selection Criteria Help and Examples

Personal Drive and Integrity Selection Criteria Example