Achieves Results, Selection Criteria Example

Do you need help writing your selection criteria? We offer a fast, affordable and professional selection criteria service. Visit us today at http://nicolejessicacoggan.com/diy-selection-criteria/

Selection Criterion 3 – Achieves Results.

This criterion includes the ability to:

 - Provide training and support to Customer Service Officers on services delivered by the Working Age Smart Centre Team

 - Demonstrate technical knowledge and processing skills for new claims including Newstart Allowance, Youth Allowance, Parenting Payment Partnered and Parenting Payment Single

 - Analyse individual and team performance and make recommendations to the Team Leader on making improvements to achieve quality outcomes

I have the ability to train and support Customer Service Officers and have the required technical knowledge and processing skills for claims. I can also analyse team performance and make recommendations that lead to quality outcomes. When it comes to achieving results you will find that during the three years I have been employed by the Department of Human Services, I have always met or exceeded my key performance indicators and met all expectations at my yearly and half yearly reviews. My feedback from management has always been positive and my ability to achieve objectives has resulted in numerous pay rises.

In my current role I am responsible for processing new claims for customers, which requires that all paperwork is submitted according to quality indicators and processing time frames. Although my primary focus is on Newstart and Youth Allowance claims I also have training in the other payment types such as parenting payment with the ability to submit and process Parenting Payment Partnered and Parenting Payment Single claims.

I constantly provide support to other members of my team, particularly in regards to the “E Ref” navigation system. Due to my high technical knowledge, I am often called upon by other team members when they require assistance finding the required information on this system. I also mentor and assist staff with technical assistance when assessing claims as I have the ability to troubleshoot program issues and find the solution for error messages.

I also have the ability to monitor and assess team member’s performance and make recommendations to improve quality outcomes. For example, in my current role I frequently find issues with notes written onto documents in the shared system by junior staff. Often these notes are not legible or do not accurately represent the issue.  When I discover these documents, I forward them to my team leader who coaches the team members on how to write the case notes correctly. You will find that I have the ability to recognise the learning needs of myself and others in order to build or gain the skills required to complete the task satisfactorily.
Write your own selection criteria or government application in 20 minutes or less with my DIY Selection Criteria Kit. More information here.




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurse Selection Criteria Help and Examples

Selection Criteria Example, Cultivates Productive Working Relationships

Personal Drive and Integrity Selection Criteria Example