Personal Drive and Integrity Selection Criteria Example

Need help writing your selection criteria? Let us help. We offer an affordable and fast selection criteria service starting at $149. www.nicolecoggan.com



Selection Criteria – Exemplifies personal drive and integrity.


This criterion includes the ability to:

 - Adhere to and promote the APS values

 - Demonstrate behaviours consistent with the APS Code of Conduct

Because of my current employment I have an excellent understanding of the Australian Public Service values which includes the ability to be impartial, committed to service, accountable, respectful and ethical while undertaking all tasks associated with my role. I act in the nature of the APS Code of Conduct at all times by ensuring:

·         That I behave honestly at all times during my employment

·         That I act with care and diligence in all tasks assigned to me

·         That I treat all customers, external agencies and team members with respect and courtesy and that I maintain a working environment free from harassment

·         That I comply with all Australian laws and legislation relevant to my role

·         That I respect the authority of my supervisors and managers and follow instructions as required

·         That I maintain confidentiality in all applicable tasks and to meet all confidentiality and privacy laws and legislation

·         That I avoid any conflict of interest between my private and working life

·         That I use the departments resources in the correct manner

My ability to meet these standards can be evidenced by the excellent references I can produce from my time employed by the Department of Human Services upon request.


Need more examples? Our DIY Selection Criteria Package is a must have resource for writing selection criteria. It includes over 80+ winning real life examples, a set of 'fill in the blank' templates and video tutorials showing you how to step by step put together your selection criteria in 30 minutes or less.  Learn more here

Comments

  1. It's very much helpful for me for preparing my interviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Useful information. Thank you
    I was preparing my homework for my school and it helped a lot. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nurse Selection Criteria Help and Examples

Selection Criteria Example, Cultivates Productive Working Relationships