Communicates with Influence Selection Criteria Example


Need help writing your selection criteria? We offer a fast and affordable service. Visit us at www.nicolecoggan.com or phone 0439160982.
Selection Criteria Example– Communicates with influence.

This criterion includes the ability to:

 - Demonstrate well developed oral and written communication skills

 - Listen actively to others and respond appropriately

 - Put forward ideas and consider and encourage the views of others

I am able to provide examples to be used as evidence as to my ability to communicate with influence, including well developed oral and written communication skills, the ability to listen to others and the ability to put forward ideas and encourage the views of others.

A recent example was when I had a customer who presented in an aggressive and stressed state. The customer stated he had been “terminated” by his employer and that he required emergency income assistance in order to feed his family. When I contacted the employer to confirm the customers testimonial the employer stated that the customer had not been terminated but had instead refused to come to work. This information meant that the customer had breached his participation requirements and could face an 8 week nonpayment period.  After listening to the customer and taking his individual circumstances into account (which were quite extreme), I was able to make a decision in favour of the customer and arrange for an urgent emergency payment through our service center so that the customer could buy food to feed himself and his family.

My role requires that I respond to emails from other staff members, process claims, read forms to confirm that clients have completed the paperwork correctly and study legislation and payment types to ensure I am providing customers with the correct information. When it comes to written communication skills I apply basic organisation and structure to my communication to ensure it is clear and easy to read. I avoid jargon and ensure I understand the issue that is being addressed. I state any facts clearly and back this up with evidence and I use logic and target the tone and style of the communication towards a specific audience.

I apply the same skills to any verbal communication I engage in. My role requires that I communicate with customers via the telephone and that I liaise with other staff members and external agencies via phone, email or in person. I am able to acknowledge any differences of opinion, communicate with influence, negotiate, use analogies to explain concepts, utilise logic and persuasion skills and explain technical terms to people with no technical background. I make a positive impression on my audience and present as confident and professional at all times. My ability to actively put forward my views is demonstrated by speaking up on a regular basis at team meetings and actively contributing my ideas to discussions as required.











Need more examples of 'Communicates with Influence' criteria examples? Our DIY Selection Criteria is a must have resource to write your own criteria. You will never need to google selection criteria examples again with this package. The package includes over 80+ examples of real life winning selection criteria, a set of video tutorials showing you how to put it together and most importantly - a set of Do It Yourself 'Fill in the Blank' templates that will allow you to write your own selection criteria in minutes. It's what you need to put your selection criteria problems behind you once and for all. Click here for more information: 

Comments

  1. Thanks for this lovely post. StaffMerge Resume Platform is the one of the best video resume maker app which serves user with ease and simplicity.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nurse Selection Criteria Help and Examples

Selection Criteria Example, Cultivates Productive Working Relationships

Personal Drive and Integrity Selection Criteria Example