Communication Selection Criteria/Workplace Diversity Selection Criteria

Need professional help with your selection criteria? We offer a selection criteria writing service at a cost effective and affordable price. Click here for more info:

7.     Sound computer skills with knowledge of data collection and reporting systems relevant to ACT Health.

All of my previous positions have required I develop computer skills with the ability for data collection and the ability to understand reporting systems. My past three roles have required that these skills be specific to CBT Health. I have a typing speed of about 50-60 WPM and prior to Nursing worked in front role administration positions so I’m comfortable with most computer systems. 

I have the ability to use MYOB, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook and the internet, along with technology such as printers, scanners and fax.  In my current role at BALA Healthcare I use a program called Birth-Pack which records all my clients’ pregnancy, birth and post natal needs. This data gets sent to the ABS as part of the TNT birth statistics.


8.     Demonstrated ability to consistently display a commitment to, compliance with and leadership in high quality Customer Service, Workplace Diversity, Occupational Health & Safety and Industrial Democracy principles, practices and relevant legislation relating to these areas and an understanding of and commitment to the organisation's values.


I am committed to BRT Health’s values of Care, Excellence, Collaboration and Integrity and strive to incorporate all these values into my care of patients by treating all patients as individuals in order to provide the appropriate care, committing myself to ongoing training and education in Nursing, working as part of a team to meet performance objectives and using my integrity when dealing with difficult or frustrated patients to de-escalate the situation.

I am familiar with the:

             Australian Human Rights Commission Act

             Age Discrimination Act

             Sex Discrimination Act

             Racial Discrimination Act

             Disability Discrimination Act

             Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012

             Current OH&S Legislation

To condense my knowledge of the current legislation I take the above to mean that people should be treated as equals without bias towards age, gender, sexual orientation, sex, race or disability and that all workers have the right to a healthy and safe work environment. This means that I should take personal responsibility towards my actions to ensure they do not infringe on any of the above legislation.

With regards to customer service, I believe I provide a high level of care to patients utilizing customer service principles. I respond to patient enquiries promptly, provide a personalised service, maintain an attitude of helpfulness and courtesy at all times and try to see things from the patient’s point of view.
Need more examples? Check our our DIY Selection Criteria Package for only $49. It will save your hours of frustration and allow you to put together your own criteria in 30 minutes or less. It includes 'fill in the blank' templates that will allow you rapidly write your own criteria along with over 80+ examples of real life criteria examples. Learn more here
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurse Selection Criteria Help and Examples

Selection Criteria Example, Cultivates Productive Working Relationships

Personal Drive and Integrity Selection Criteria Example