Canberra Professional Resume & Selection Criteria Writer

Canberra Professional Resume & Selection Criteria Writer 

Are you looking for a Professional Selection Criteria Service in Canberra? Perhaps you need a new Resume? 

As an experienced resume and selection criteria writer with over 10+ years experience writing for Canberra clients, I'm confident I can help you. At just $139 for a  new resume (price current as of Dec 2021), I am confident I am the best placed resume writer to help you reach your career goals. 

I use this platform primarily as a blog but you can find all the information about my Canberra resume and selection criteria service on the link below: http://nicolejessicacoggan.com/canberra-professional-resume-and-selection-criteria-service



Before you jump on and have a look at my current specials and offers, here is what some of my clients have written in previously: 


"I was meant to email you last week, but I’ve just been so busy, my partner and I just moved house and there’s been so much to do and organise. I just wanted to email you to say thank you! What you’ve done is amazing and honestly just blew me away. 

I didn’t even know resumes could be written professionally until I was told by a friend and had honestly struggled to write my own, it was beginning to stress me out! When I opened up my resume and CL I read it through so many times, it just sounded so amazing and I thought to myself this THIS is a resume and cover letter! 

I’m so much more optimistic about applying for work now and I’m not afraid that I’m sending something dismal and unworthy through as my resume. Thank you, thank you. thank you again"!!

Sarah – Restaurant Manager

 

"WOW. Looks great. Is that really me you are talking about? Happy, thank you".

Kerry – Sales Manager

 

Hi Nicole, well I’ve read through your version of my resume, and I have to say…….Wow Congratulations, it’s fantastic!!! You have captured me to a tee, thanks so much for taking my advice on board and for altering your script on my advice so perfectly and describing my skills so appropriately. I’m so pleased with the results, and all without us having interviewed face to face. I really can’t thank you enough for what you have achieved in such a tight time frame with limited information and if you were here right now I’d be throwing you a hug and  paying for drinks. Lol. Wish me luck tomorrow"! 

Damian – Hotel Manager

 

"Hi Nicole,

You did the selection criteria for a job I applied for recently.  I got the job and have been in training for the past two weeks.  I wanted to say Thank you.  Having you do this for me was the best decision I have made.  I was feeling really insecure, not in my ability to do the job but in my ability to write an application".

Hazel – Office Administrator


Before I go, a quick summary:

I have over 10+ years experience.

All my work is done by me, no outsourcing to third world countries.

I live in Australia and you only deal with me.

I used to write resumes and selection criteria for major employment companies including MAX, ITEC and DSDS.

You can find many, many, more client testimonials on my website.

A resume is $139 and criteria is $169 (as of Dec 2021).

I also write cover letters and statements.

I've been writing resumes and selection criteria for the people of Canberra since 2012. 

To order your new resume or criteria, give me a call on 0439 160 982 or email me at nic@nicolecogganresumes.com.

You can also view my current specials and more client testimonials at:http://nicolejessicacoggan.com/canberra-professional-resume-and-selection-criteria-service










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurse Selection Criteria Help and Examples

Selection Criteria Example, Cultivates Productive Working Relationships

Personal Drive and Integrity Selection Criteria Example