Now Servicing the Gladstone Region

I'm now writing resumes and selection criteria for the people of Gladstone, Queensland as well as the rest of Australia. 

Gladstone Resume Client Case Study 

Jason. Aged 36. Oil and Gas Industry

Jason came to me with multiple issues. He had originally been employed as a Factory Worker for 15 years and had left school at the end of year 9, leaving him with limited formal qualifications. A repetitive strain injury had made factory work impossible for him and he desperately needed to transition to a new career. By highlighting the skills he had picked up from his volunteer work with the SES over the years, as well as including the unpaid work he had completed for various friends, I was able to create a skill based resume that took him from minimum wage to over an $100,000 entry level position in Oil and Gas. After obtaining work-based qualifications in his new industry, he has been rapidly promoted and is now a Site Supervisor.

What is expected of me? 

I have a super simple order process. All you have to do is give me a call on 0439 160 982 or send me a copy of your old resume to nic@nicolecogganresumes.com and I’ll do the rest. Once I have your information, I’ll give you a call and get the rest of the information I need before putting together a draft for your approval. It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!

What sort of clients do you work with?

 I have worked with clients from multiple industries. Mechanics, Grader Operators, Miners, Office Clerks, Business Managers, Nurses, Journalists, Teachers and Salespeople plus everyone else. 

Need a new professional resume or selection criteria for a government job? Learn more here: 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurse Selection Criteria Help and Examples

Selection Criteria Example, Cultivates Productive Working Relationships

Personal Drive and Integrity Selection Criteria Example