Mandurah Resume Writing Service

 

Transform Your Career with Nicole Coggan's Mandurah Resume Writing Service

Ready to Land Your Dream Job?



Hey there, job seeker! Are you tired of sending out resumes and getting nothing but radio silence in return? Don’t worry – I’ve got your back. Welcome to Nicole Coggan's Resume Writing Service, where your resume gets a heartwarming makeover, just like chatting with an old friend.

Why Choose Me? Because You Deserve the Best!

Award-Winning Excellence

I’m so excited to share that I’ve won the Australian Enterprise Awards 'Best Independent Resume Writer of the Year' 2023 and The Business Concept Independent Business Awards for Best Professional Resume Writer 2024 - Australia. These awards mean I’m dedicated to making your resume the best it can be!

Personalised Service

I believe in keeping things personal. I don’t outsource your resume to other countries – everything is done right here in Australia with care and attention to detail. You’ll always know exactly who’s working on your resume (hint: it’s me!).

Satisfaction Guaranteed

I’m committed to making sure you’re happy with your new resume. If, for any reason, I don't think it will open doors for you, I’ll personally refer you to someone who can help. 

Our Services – Tailored Just for You

The Classic Mandurah Resume Makeover - $259

Think of this as a friendly spruce-up for your resume. We take your existing document and turn it into a polished, professional masterpiece. And it’s ready in just 48 hours because I know you’re eager to get out there!

Includes:

  • Professionally Written Resume
  • Modern, Eye-Catching Design
  • Phone and Email Support

The Premium Mandurah Package - $299 (Usually $338)

This is the full package – perfect for making a stellar first impression. Along with your beautifully crafted resume, you get a matching cover letter that sings your praises. It’s the dynamic duo you need!

Includes:

  • Designer Resume
  • Standard Cover Letter
  • Phone and Email Support
  • Ebooks and Career Accelerator Package

The Mandurah Selection Criteria Saviour - $359

Government applications can be tricky, but don’t stress – I’m here to help. I’ll tackle those selection criteria using the STAR method, making sure you shine.

Includes:

  • Professional Resume
  • Professional Selection Criteria (up to six questions or two pages)
  • Phone and Email Support

Hear What My Happy Clients Have to Say

Real Testimonials from Real People

Sally:
"I got a call for an interview I applied for the other day. The employer informed me that over 140 resumes were received and they chose 6 for interviews. Thanks so much for your magic resumes!"

Deb:
"Within 3 days of sending my CV, I was offered a teaching job :) My CV definitely made a great first impression."

Christine:
"The application you put together for me allowed me to clearly and confidently communicate what I have to offer, and I am sure this is what gave me an edge over other candidates."

Let’s Get Started on Your New Resume!

It’s super easy to get started. Just send your old resume to nic@nicolecogganresumes.com or give me a call at 0439 160 982. Don’t have an old resume? No worries! We’ll have a friendly chat, and I’ll gather all the details I need to create a resume that truly represents you.

Transparent Pricing, No Surprises

I believe in clear and honest pricing. You’ll always know what you’re paying for, with no hidden fees or unexpected costs. Just straightforward, friendly service.

So, what are you waiting for? Let’s make your resume the best it can be, with a personal touch that shows who you really are. Say goodbye to the job search blues and hello to exciting new opportunities.

Get in Touch Today!

Nicole Coggan's Mandurah Resume Writing Service – helping you shine with a friendly, personal touch. Let’s make your career dreams come true!

Learn more here: 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurse Selection Criteria Help and Examples

Selection Criteria Example, Cultivates Productive Working Relationships

Personal Drive and Integrity Selection Criteria Example