Resume Writer Cairns


Resume Writer Cairns

 Resume $99

‘Hi Nicole, I know it's been almost 7 months now and I'm sorry this message didn't come sooner. I just wanted to say a massive THANK-YOU for your help with my cover letter and resume. It's so overwhelming when job searching but your assistance with this gave me the boost needed. I got first round interviews from four major well known businesses and a second round with two of them, finally securing a role with one, all in three weeks! Six months later thriving and loving my job! One piece of feedback from more than two recruiters was, my cover letter got me a further read and resume the phone call. Your ability to put on paper what I was trying to unsuccessfully convey in my old resume was magic! THANK-YOU!!! Kylie 2019





Call 0439 160 982

Or

Email your existing resume to nic@nicolecogganresumes.com and I'll call you back.



I offer fixed prices, a fast turn around and an easy order process.

My clients get results.     

Australian Service – no outsourcing to third world countries.

Preferred supplier for several recruiters so you know my quality meets recruiter requirements.  

Over 8+ years’ experience. 

Cairns Resume Writing Service $99
Cairns Cover Letter Writing Service $50
Cairns Resume and Cover Letter Writing Service $149

I also offer Cairns Selection Criteria Writing from $149

Time To Land Your Dream Job!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurse Selection Criteria Help and Examples

Selection Criteria Example, Cultivates Productive Working Relationships

Personal Drive and Integrity Selection Criteria Example